Monday, April 14, 2008

A Rich and Full Life

umm...per request of some viewers, i'm updating you on why i haven't posted in the past 2 weeks? i really have no good reason other than school's wrapping up in about 2 weeks and i'm trying to get my stuff done.

i've been spending a lot of time at work. just this weekend we had about 150 high school students visit Andrews and you can just imagine what kind of energy is required for that many kids.

however, aside from all the busi-ness of my mundane life, it does feel very rich and full of fun-loving homies. two weekends ago, i enjoyed the presence of our wonderful vimsicle, and up until a couple hours ago, we soaked up Ellen in all her Korean glory (she's really here!). and i got 2 weekends in a row of Nunz, it can't get better than that.

I can't really complain about life right now. nope, whatever Mastercard says, it can't buy this blissful joy i feel. I feel it's exactly the way it should be at this point in my life...*sigh*

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I'd love to but can't. I have a sermon due tomorrow. School = death. But you already know. Let's plan a hang session post-grad. You and I should do a weekend in Chicago and nab them Ellen and Nunz...

Laurence Asuncion said...

Why didn't you mention the fact that I stopped by for a visit too?!?!?!

VJM said...

hey karelet, how are ya?

i miss you, too.

hope your life is happy. i will see you again i'm sure.

karen said...

haha...sorry, don came for a visit too. and right now i'm really feeling the crunch of school.