Monday, February 18, 2008

what's in your bag?



i was tagged by Eri to reveal what's inside my bag. i'm a schoolgirl so you'll find a lot of school related stuff here:

* INSPI(RED) journal
* Andrews mini-notebook/journal
* 2 Andrews folders
* Clear Word Bible
* Andrews 1-subject notebook
* Work/Travel Abroad brochure
* Time magazine
* Pencil case
* yellow highlighter
* 2 mechanical pencils
* Macroeconomics textbook
* Amish country magazine
* C.Bigelow lipgloss
* Carmex chapstick
* Stride Citrus gum
* my passport & case
* my red $3 faux LaCoste wallet
* random mail and bank statements
* yellow Starbucks water bottle (gotta stay hydrated!)
* 30Gb Photo iPod
* LG cellphone
* car keys
* bar of chocolate (bought it to support a fundraiser and has been sitting inside my bag for months now, i'm not a huge chocolate fan)

All inside this beautiful red leather shoulder bag. sometimes, I tote my Powerbook G4 in this bag too. it's all versatile! i use this bag for almost everything

ummm...i'm going to tag Ellen coz she hasn't revealed her contents yet, Tawny, and Matt's Park (you do carry a manpurse, so reveal it)! alright...GO!!

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Tag Tawny and Mello! Actually, nix Mello. She has too many bags...

VJM said...

ooohhhh!!!! i love the bag! and i love the contents....! must tag everyone else and see what's inside!

Matthew said...

Haha, I'll get on that for my next-ish post. Possibly this Friday? I do need a new murse...

erica said...

haha... you always carry your passport??

i only know one other person that does that... way cool :o)

karen said...

i don't always carry my passport, but lately for the past couple months, i've needed it for various reasons so that's why it happens to be on me...no one better get any ideas of stealing it from me!!