here's a quick summary what's been going on in the past few weeks:
1. I finally graduated from college on May 4! yaya!!
2. The day after graduation, May 5, I flew out (along with 40+ other students) to Santiago, Chile.
3. We spent a week in Chile where we were shivering our butts off because it's fall there right now and summer is just approaching in Chicago and Berrien Springs.
4. We arrived in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil on Sunday evening where we've been disfrutando a variety of things like El Cristo Redentor who overlooks and protects the entire city.
5. I will probably have a hard time putting up more pictures since I didn't bring my own laptop. anyways, there's one.